My first stick

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to pull the trigger and get my first sps coral! I am giving this green slimer a shot and going to try and see how I do with it

20190907_222123.jpg 20190907_222114.jpg 20190907_222107.jpg 20190907_222102.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new