• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My miami+crazyfox pack!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gumby

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
761
Reaction score
114
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have one pack available

you will recieve 1 eye of JF my miami, and 1 eye of JF cazyfox for $800 shipped via fedex priority overnight. they will cut when buyer is confirmed they will need 7-10 days to make sure they heal as I do guarantee live as long as you answer the door on the 1st attempt and you provide pics if doa within 2 hours of delivery, if there is a question about linege I recieved both pieces as well as many others from 143gadgets https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/fo...dget-ultimate-chalice-frag-pack-recieved.html

here are pic of my mothers(not for sale)
DSC02625.jpg


my miami
DSC02621.jpg


crazy fox
 
Your Crazy Fox has some serious growth since you got them back in Feb! I'm counting 9 eyes there!! Are you feeding them, and if so, what?

Awesome price for two of the nicest WM's around!
 
Your Crazy Fox has some serious growth since you got them back in Feb! I'm counting 9 eyes there!! Are you feeding them, and if so, what?
sorry the first pic is of mi miami, I do feed alot of mysis, rods food and pellets that I soak in salmon eggs thanks to my dad going fishing all the time!lol

Awesome price for two of the nicest WM's around!

Awsome prices and pieces!!
just tryin to spread the love!:)
i'll take it.i just pmed u
yes you did! sold!!:)
 
So does this mean:adore:! Hahahahaha
Congrats hiros for getting 2 of the best chalices in the hobby!
 
Looks like the same chalice to me...

one is blue and the other one is purple with mixed colored eyes (orange and green). i got a pack just like this one a while ago from him and the chalices are the real deal!

"don't hate, appreciate!"
 
Oh I wasn't saying they weren't nice, not at all, they are both beautiful but I just think they are almost identical.
 
one is blue and the other one is purple with mixed colored eyes (orange and green). i got a pack just like this one a while ago from him and the chalices are the real deal!

"don't hate, appreciate!"
they were even held an extra night and maid it!:)

Oh I wasn't saying they weren't nice, not at all, they are both beautiful but I just think they are almost identical.
maybe their related! big brother and fine *** older sister!lol
 
one is blue and the other one is purple with mixed colored eyes (orange and green). i got a pack just like this one a while ago from him and the chalices are the real deal!

"don't hate, appreciate!"
i'm appreciating, but the my miami looks like it has some green in the eye too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new