My nano pics. 56k death?

reefn00b

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am terrible at pics but thought I would post some of my zoos that are in my nano at work. Dont beat up on me to bad, I dont have some of the cool ones you guys have but I like em. lemme know what you think. moderator, if these pics are too big im sorry... just let me know

Thanks

Derek

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg
 
Looking good bro! FTS!
 
This is the best I can do cause of the reflection coming in the window

fts.jpg
 
Thansk for the kind words guys. its been a work in progress. Most of the zoos in there came from guys here on club-zoa and elitereefs. I have a 46 Bow at home that Im gonan take some pics of. Mainly because I'm about to make the move to my 90. Yeah.. Im nervous :)
 
Lol nah. Just collecting... Trying to get more and more... Still want some tubs blues and a lot of others. Im hoping these will spread in my nano and that I can frag em to put into my 90 eventually. Who knows... I can never get enough zoas and rics
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new