My Nano...

Snookin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
795
Reaction score
800
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20150612_191212.jpg

Just a quick update on my tank and the aquascaping. Here's what I ended up with....I have an Ecotech Radion so the picture has alot of blue but it's best I could take from my tablet.
 
Really cool, I like how unique it is. How do you like the Radion lights? I have always liked them....just have never liked their price lol
 
Your rock on the far right looks like a monster ready to eat all the other rock and coral. Haha.

The only concern I would have is potential lack of flow toward the far right (to the right of the tall rock structure). It sucks to just get debris built up in a corner. Other then that, looks good!!
 
I like it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new