My new 150 from start

sbazain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
424
Reaction score
49
Location
miami lakes florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me a while but I found the tank about two month ago and it stayed in my family room for that time I had to make the stand, then the leak test and then the plumbing here are some pics
 

Attachments

  • 1406819809706.jpg
    1406819809706.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 1406819869726.jpg
    1406819869726.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 1406820035436.jpg
    1406820035436.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 140
  • 1406820084269.jpg
    1406820084269.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 1406820150760.jpg
    1406820150760.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 145
Here is the way is now two weeks later
 

Attachments

  • 1406820336067.jpg
    1406820336067.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 147
  • 1406820381788.jpg
    1406820381788.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 165
Well I moved everything from my 75 to the 150 and added some more rock still have my four fish its going through a little cycle now the reef was two years old so i guess that helped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new