My new 20g long build

EMTBritt0310

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Muscle Shoals,AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my new 20g long build thought I would share it and see what everyone thinks
photo.jpg
 
I'm having a hard time seeing what have there, im pretty sure theres a maroon clown and a picasso trigger?
 
Sorry about that iphone pic i will try to get some better ones soon I actually have a Bursa Trigger which is just there temporally and a saddle-back clown
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new