My new favorite SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter favites
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

favites

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
116
Location
Baltimore, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call in Raftreef "white Dragon", centered in the picture. It is unique to my knowledge for sps because this specimen requires no lighting and can really light up a dark corner of a tank. Flow does seem to affect growth either..

I am not selling or fragging it so don't ask :>

Attachment-1 (17).jpeg
 
I've had two white dragons so far. :(
 
Nice!
 
I have a few specimens myself. I was marketing them as "White Walkers."

Wonder if they have the same lineage?
 
I have a few specimens myself. I was marketing them as "White Walkers."

Wonder if they have the same lineage?

that's awesome, for a game of thrones fan and a reefer, that would command a pretty penny. maybe "Limited Edition White Walkers"
 
I call in Raftreef "white Dragon", centered in the picture. It is unique to my knowledge for sps because this specimen requires no lighting and can really light up a dark corner of a tank. Flow does seem to affect growth either..

I am not selling or fragging it so don't ask :>

Attachment-1 (17).jpeg

This is awesome! Got a current pic of it now?!
 
If so, I’m guessing it shifted to a darker color and has had extremely slow growth.

Word on the street is it has eternal long, flowing green polyp extension 24/7. I hear it’s marvelous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new