My new Rainbow Paly's

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
247
Location
chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digging these rainbows
 

Attachments

  • 2013-11-20 20.24.49.jpg
    2013-11-20 20.24.49.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 378
They are the same as mr.corals rainbow paly just not from him:) I traded a 4polyp frag of blue agauves for 13 polyps of these-what a score. Grabbed um from over at jody's. He's got a nice sized rock of them that look washed out but when you give um the time and light they need whamo! Got yourself a great paly.

That frag is actually going to the tables for the christmas party along with a handful of other high end zoa packs im thinking of donating. I know you cant make the party but if you like them let me know and I'll hook you a frag. I bet they would look even better in your tank.lol
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new