My tanks

This one took a while to open...i'd be fine with not getting star polyps again
1000864_10151745685283629_523740544_n.jpg
 
I thought the red algae was a good thing...I also only had a snail at this point. I wish I would have asked more questions
1383483_10151927774903629_694250539_n.jpg
 
I thought a clam was a good idea...that didn't last long. I had a basic salinity meter at this point and it really needed to be calibrated, the salinity was way too high.
600895_10152018257308629_140957009_n.jpg
1393705_10152017278313629_973835690_n.jpg
1457765_10152018257303629_1917586750_n.jpg
1472084_10152018257313629_692356941_n.jpg
1484168_10152017277923629_1381998522_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new