My work in progress!! Random pictures

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, gonna slowly start adding pictures of my system. Total water volume is about 45 gallons. 20 gallon display. I have been collecting corals on and off for the past three years. I have been adding to my collection slowly but surely and have to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. If any questions don't hesitate to ask.
 
A new Yuma I received from a good friend! Huge Yuma, biggest I have ever seen and brightest about 3 inches plus:
 
Nice stuff keep them pics coming.
 
Sweet yuma and looking forward to this!
 
Nice Yuma.. Keep 'em coming


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
nice love the grown out space invader! Mines about 3" across now
 
Yea they are gorgeous!! I give it light like an SPS and feed like an LPS cant complain lol
 
Bump! Be nice to see an update. How many lbs of Liverock do you have in that tank/sump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new