MyAI - Shifting Schedule Hours

theKoolAidMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
266
Reaction score
431
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps I'm missing it, but is there a way to shift the hours of a schedule in MyAI without having to move each point individually? For example, I have a schedule that starts at 11AM and ends at 10PM. I would like to shift the entire schedule to start an hour earlier without having to move each individual point (there are a lot of them).
 
Not that I know of. Perhaps there's a way to get MyAI to think you're in a different time zone? And similarly, with an Apex controlling your Hydras the only way would be to reset the system clock to a different time zone.
 
Perhaps I'm missing it, but is there a way to shift the hours of a schedule in MyAI without having to move each point individually? For example, I have a schedule that starts at 11AM and ends at 10PM. I would like to shift the entire schedule to start an hour earlier without having to move each individual point (there are a lot of them).

At the base of the editing screen there are dots indicating each point that you’ve set and adjusted at some point. You can hold that point down and slide it to the left or right, changing the time that point starts. See the black arrows pointing to the blue dots at the bottom in my pic.
310ce805ec8a5107a297dd27f6427b80.jpg
 
At the base of the editing screen there are dots indicating each point that you’ve set and adjusted at some point. You can hold that point down and slide it to the left or right, changing the time that point starts. See the black arrows pointing to the blue dots at the bottom in my pic.
310ce805ec8a5107a297dd27f6427b80.jpg


Yea, I was hoping to avoid that because, like you, I have a lot of points that would need to be adjusted and I wanted to keep the intervals exactly the same.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
 
For anyone coming across this in 2023 you can now move the entire schedule by dragging left or right with two fingers, see here:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new