Nano No More!

bfIUBnb.jpg
 
how are they getting along with the clowns that are already there? tanks looks great as well
 
how are they getting along with the clowns that are already there? tanks looks great as well

thank you :)

The frostbites aren't staying in that tank, they were in an acclimation thing until I fixed my 9 gal tank (something went wrong with it a few weeks ago). All good and they're in the 9 gal tank now :)
 
Tank looks great!
 
Nice lookin tank Draco :) How have you found the Gold Ring to be after having it for a while in a 4' tank?
 
thank you all, been a while since I've posted in here.

@Chrisfish - thanks, it's one of my favorites too!

Nice lookin tank Draco :) How have you found the Gold Ring to be after having it for a while in a 4' tank?

thank you! The gold ring? I'm not sure what you are referring to?
 
Sorry, the Ctenochaetus truncatus tang.

Right! Not often I hear it referred as the Gold Ring, got me confused!

He's been great in the tank. He chases off my Starry blenny (who holds his own very well), but otherwise a nice peaceful fish thus far!
 
Those all look awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new