Nano Tank build is Up!

mowgli.reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
149
Reaction score
173
Location
Torrance
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BBDFB68C-18A5-4007-930B-0F4404100A76.jpeg

Nano Tank build is UP! I will be testing parameters today before introducing bacteria and ammonia. So far Salinity is 1.026/35ppt, Temp 78.4F. Overall excited how far this hobby will take me. I can’t wait to see some livestock in the tank.
 
That scape is awesome! Seems like the Fluval 13.5 is becoming the new IM Nuvo 10 lately and I'm all for it. Excited to see the tank grow!
 
Thanks! i’m new to this. Where is it at?
1. Start thread in this forum Member tanks
2. Copy the link to your new thread
3. Click on your account -> account details
4. Scroll down the page until you see "R2R Tank Thread Link " and paste your link in box next to it *save*
 
Nice! And welcome.

Now I'm considering redoing my aquascape. Your tank looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new