Narrowest T5 retro kit (2 bulb)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ntayler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ntayler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
140
Reaction score
64
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that’s pretty much the question:). Still looking into supplement lighting for my 3, kessil 360’s. Looking for smallest, width wise (side by side including reflectors) retro available out there. Height is not a factor. Not sure they come any smaller than around 5” wide for a 2 bulb, which is still too wide due to space constraints and position practicality. Any suggestions appreciated!
 
You might have to go single bulb front and back to give you a double bulb. Or just go single. I run the reef brite supra kits on my 180 and I like them a lot.
 
I’d love to go front and rear but unfortunately don’t have room on the front side of my floating hood (it’s smaller than my tank dimensions).

I may have to go with a reefbrite xho strip as they are less tha 2” in width supposedly. At dang near $500 for the 60” one though, now I am contemplating just getting a kessil ap 790 as my center light lol. Oh well, I’ll keep researching:). Thanks for the input
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new