Need a 40b stand

I bought the metal one from petco. I think it's called the manhattan stand.
I was thinking about skinning it with some wood and magnets..
Sorry to hijack but can anyone help me with that DIY project?
 
Not necessarily, but i really dont want to lol my time is worth more than the money of buying one at this point.


-iain
 
Iain,

I feel you there, but chances are, the stand you'll purchase will be way over priced and cheaply made.

Do you intend to have a sump underneith it? I would contact your LFS for a stand to be honest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new