Need advice

mafiareefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sca 150 gallon tank that’s been up for 6-7 months. I just recently started putting some corals a purple stylo, forest fire digi, and another no name acro. I also put a hammer and 2 acans. Long term I’m going for a spa dominant tank but right now I just threw those pieces in as testers to see how they do. I have a problem tho. I just got ick and I’m pulling all my fish out for a 90 day qt. Am I going to have a harder time with growing corals now that I won’t have any fish in the tank???
 
I have sca 150 gallon tank that’s been up for 6-7 months. I just recently started putting some corals a purple stylo, forest fire digi, and another no name acro. I also put a hammer and 2 acans. Long term I’m going for a spa dominant tank but right now I just threw those pieces in as testers to see how they do. I have a problem tho. I just got ick and I’m pulling all my fish out for a 90 day qt. Am I going to have a harder time with growing corals now that I won’t have any fish in the tank???

Shouldn't have much impact if any.
 
Pour the juice from the frozen food into the display tank. That should be enough to keep them fed. Don't do too much. If you can detect and N and P at all, then you have a surplus and more of a surplus does not really do anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new