Need Help, Advice with this PLEASE!!

Big Brother Blue

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased 2 Koralia Magnum 7 Powerheads, and the Smartwave, for my 120G tank.

I opened the box, and I think I might be missing a piece of equipment??


This is the connection from the Powerhead....
My outlet.jpg


and this is the connection I can plug the powerhead into the Smartwave with...
US Outlet.jpg



I feel like I MUST be missing the converter in the box or something... but I got 2 powerheads, and no converter in either..


Please tell me if I am overlooking something obvious, or I am actually missing the part.


Thanks!
 
Koralia makes two kinds of pumps. One connects to a controller and the others connect to regular outlets. Looks like you bought the ones that connect to a controller. I've never used the controller types so I'm not 100% on the type of connection but I do know they don't plug into regular sockets.
 
Last edited:
Ugh

Looks like your right... I didn't even know they had a controller. After a quick search, this is what I should have purchased instead of the Smartwave apparently.

Controller.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new