Need help with an order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Emre_Temur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't reach to customerservice with e-mail. My order returned because of wrong door number, please inform me with e-mail: [email protected]

here is my mai l sended to you:
Hi , I apologize for adress mistake. Shipment 100045318 returned to you because of this. Cn you accept excuse and send it again
Door number was wrong in first adress not d-10 it's d-20
Please send it below

Shipping Address
Osman Volkan
44 CENTER GROVE RD
RANDOLPH D-20
NJ, New Jersey, 07869
United States

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the wrong door number was your fault, you might want to offer to pay for getting it shipped again. If it was the seller/shipper's fault, they should do it for free.

Good luck.

OP
OP
Emre_Temur

Emre_Temur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the wrong door number was your fault, you might want to offer to pay for getting it shipped again. If it was the seller/shipper's fault, they should do it for free.

Good luck.
Yes it's my fault. I can make shipping payment but I didn't get any answer from seller

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are open 6 days a week. Please call us after 10:00 AM EST M-F and after 12:00 PM on Saturday. Our phone # is listed on every page of the website (at the bottom of each page). Looking forward to trying to help you.

OP
OP
Emre_Temur

Emre_Temur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are open 6 days a week. Please call us after 10:00 AM EST M-F and after 12:00 PM on Saturday. Our phone # is listed on every page of the website (at the bottom of each page). Looking forward to trying to help you.

I live in Turkey. Phone call is problem for me. Please refund without shipping cost and I can reorder.

Here is usps tracking (9405511699000102712798 ) result.
My order returned to you.
Your item was returned to the sender at 1:18 pm on December 19, 2019 in COLUMBIA, SC 29229

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please email or contact our office through email. Please do not use our forum for customer service concerns. We have a customer service dept and they can assist you through email since calling us is not convenient for you. and they do not use R2R. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to hearing from you. You can replace your order on our website if you would like but we can't process the refund until we get the order back in resale/new condition.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back