• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune DOS with spare head $230 shipped

Item Price
230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gilman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
448
Reaction score
305
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a dos with a new replacement head and john guest fittings . Date code is 8-20 .

looking for $230 on the package shipped . $200 picked up .

9DB23510-D297-45AB-9D06-5EC893DA1B2E.jpeg 58D2C9B8-31BC-4727-B9CA-1BF4B254B701.jpeg 7B96EE11-546D-477F-910E-6501CB1D1C3A.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new