• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Gear

Item Price
35-225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just some extra gear that I don't need.

All asking prices include shipping and PP fees.
  • Apex A3 Pro "Brain" (has been factory reset and removed from Fusion. Includes temp probe) - SOLD
  • EB832 - SOLD
  • MXM Module w/ aquabus cable - SOLD
  • FFM w/ aquabus cable - SOLD
  • DoS w/ aquabus cable and power supply- SOLD
  • Breakout box - SOLD
Please PM if interested. Thanks!!

1776559482749.png
1776559503143.png
1776559522440.png
1776559542726.png
1776559561790.png
 
Last edited:
Everything sold. Thanks!!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new