Neptune SKY - power cable questions

Detour

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning ahead, can someone with the SKY let me know how long the power cable is and how far from the outlet end is the brick? I have a 120DT with a canopy and plan to mount the lights in the canopy, but my power sources are in a side cabinet next to the stand and I want to mount the bricks to the back side of the same cabinet. So - power from light to brick in side cabinet (need 9' length) and from brick to outlet (need approx 4' length). I had to pick up an extension when I replaced a failed brick on my current AI fixture - so wasn't sure what I needed to plan for for the SKY.

OP
OP
D

Detour

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pretty sure it isn’t released yet?
They have been in use in a pre-release test group for a while - just not sure what can be shared yet about that or if they have to wait until 8/2 to share any info/experiences. I was hoping product specs like the cord length would be something that can be shared.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NSI testing members aren't allowed to post specific specs about the products until Neptune has made them public since we're running pre-production units and the final product may be slightly different, but based on the requirements you listed, it should work fine.

eschulist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Sky Cable is 12' Long. The connection between the Sky Cable and Power Supply is 3' 4", and the power supply cable to the wall is exactly 4'. The power supply cable is similar to most power supply cables from other drivers or computers. Using a 6-10' cable shouldn't be an issue.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back