Detour

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Planning ahead, can someone with the SKY let me know how long the power cable is and how far from the outlet end is the brick? I have a 120DT with a canopy and plan to mount the lights in the canopy, but my power sources are in a side cabinet next to the stand and I want to mount the bricks to the back side of the same cabinet. So - power from light to brick in side cabinet (need 9' length) and from brick to outlet (need approx 4' length). I had to pick up an extension when I replaced a failed brick on my current AI fixture - so wasn't sure what I needed to plan for for the SKY.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
OP
D

Detour

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
pretty sure it isn’t released yet?
They have been in use in a pre-release test group for a while - just not sure what can be shared yet about that or if they have to wait until 8/2 to share any info/experiences. I was hoping product specs like the cord length would be something that can be shared.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
NSI testing members aren't allowed to post specific specs about the products until Neptune has made them public since we're running pre-production units and the final product may be slightly different, but based on the requirements you listed, it should work fine.

Fritz

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 221 45.9%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 107 22.2%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 82 17.0%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 64 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.7%
Go to www.aqua-ops.com for high end corals!