Neptune trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Think BRS is sold out. I got one in the cart and it said 9 available. I tried to check out with my saved payment information and it was out of stock. So close
 
Sold out everywhere called it. No email notification from BRS? OVER IT [emoji1365][emoji1365]makes me not want to buy it! Bitter
 
You couldnt even find it with normal searching on Marine Depot because it was labeled as a hidden product. Still sold out.

GPHK7LNh.png
 
They had 35 when i saw it at 2:55. When i finished checking out it said 7 left.
 
What’s the maintenance thing I’m reading about.
 
Did you have it add to you cart on wishlist?
Then Spam checkout?
Or did you actually see a button to add it.
Just curios?
 
It was an add cart purchase. I got one.
Did you have it add to you cart on wishlist?
Then Spam checkout?
Or did you actually see a button to add it.
Just curios?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new