Nero 5 or MP10

@clownenthusiast2017 … did you make a decision on which ones to buy? I'm struggling with the same choice and this thread has helped a lot.

I think I'm going to go with 2x Neros after almost pulling the trigger on the MP10s. I like the look of the Neros, the increased output, ability to angle, and the simplicity of the app. The only downside I'm seeing is the wire in the tank, but aesthetically, it seems like a fair tradeoff compared to the larger motor of the MPs residing on the outside of the tank.

I'd be interested to hear from more people that have now owned both.
 
You don't really notice the wire, I have my wire going straight up so only about 2 inches of wire is visible.

I don't miss my mp40s or gyres and and happy I got the Nero's.
 
I now have a nero in my drop off tank and so glad it was the one I chose. The tank has great wave action and its quiet and has a few nice modes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new