New 360 coral acclamation?

Hidden_hatch

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Franklin, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife got me a Kessil 360 for Christmas. I have the stock compacts on my JBJ 28 Nanocube right now. How should I go about acclimating them to the new light? Less time? Low Intensity?
I have a Neptune system that I will use to help with the acclamation.
I just joined the club and I hope to make it out to the next meeting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new