OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be following along.. I will be learning along the the way.. In next few years will be building our for every home down in the Texas Hill country and will be putting in mini Hulk as well :p
Thats great Dal I bet your getting excited lol Mini Hulk thats awesome. Thanks for following along my build.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buddy guess what. Because of your help I bought the regulator thanks buddy

Fantastic!

The seller has, well, had two of them. I was thinking of using one on a FW high-tech planted tank that I'm converting over from a community fish only tank. If I had any sense, at all, I would have already pulled the trigger on both of them. Then marked up the price 100%. Then tell you I'd be willing to sell one to you and, because you seem okay, take off 70%! Lol

Will be following along.. I will be learning along the the way.. In next few years will be building our for every home down in the Texas Hill country and will be putting in mini Hulk as well :p

And you already have the shirt to match! (Profile pic)

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic!

The seller has, well, had two of them. I was thinking of using one on a FW high-tech planted tank that I'm converting over from a community fish only tank. If I had any sense, at all, I would have already pulled the trigger on both of them. Then marked up the price 100%. Then tell you I'd be willing to sell one to you and, because you seem okay, take off 70%! Lol

Now that made me laugh.. :D

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic!

lol what a business man lol

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the Kamoer Fx to use with my calcium reactor. Cant wait to try it out. I have the Deltec calcium reactor

A continuous flow dosing peristaltic pump with adjustable flow rate setting of 1 to 120ml/min, ideal for calcium reactors

The Kamoer FX-STP is ideal for applications that require continuous dosing of liquids like gradual water changes, sulfur de-nitrators and even a hassle-free solution for using a calcium reactor.

Kamoer specifically designed the FX-STP for continuous liquid dosing in aquariums. The FX-STP pump features a compact size and quiet operation. What sets this pump apart from others is the ability to adjust the flow while running.

Using the FX-STP to feed a calcium reactor is the best method we know that provides reliable and stable long term effluent flow. It allows us to easily overcome any inconsistencies and set the reactor’s effluent with enough pressure and predictable metered rate.

SUITABLE FOR CONTINUOUS DOSING

Suitable for continuous dosing applications
Ideal feed for calcium reactors
Low Noise
High precision stepper motor driver
Adjustable flow rate setting of 1 to 120ml/min
Easy to calibrate
Memory back up - user setting saved if power lost
Easy to replace long life PharMed tubing
Dimensions -5in (h) x 3¼in (w) x 5¼in (d)

IMG_1049.jpg

Kamoer-FX-STP-Peristaltic-P (2).jpg

Subscribe to my channel FArmBoyReef

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to have you back in it big guy! Glad you are doing well and back in it! I’ve enjoyed your previous build/ videos very much and looking forward to this awesomeness progress! “The Hulk”

following
Thanks I am very happy yo be back. Thanks for the ongoing support really appreciate that. The Hulk is going to be a fun build. Thanks for following along.

OP
OP
FARMBOYREEF

FARMBOYREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited by a moderator:

samson78945

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its all glass 19mm star fire . Its made sitting in my man cave lol. check the video very stressful day but it all worked out.

That is incredible. Sure looked stressful.

I am in the early stages of planning a 48" tall tank. Going with glass on your monster helps me with the idea of going glass on mine.

Can't wait for more!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back