New AI lights coming soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jurgenph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wonder if AI will have a booth at the chicago reefapalooza. Debating on going.
 
This is soooo exciting. I’m in the market for another 26HD to complete my new system. I’ve always loved the idea they have their own separate means of controlling them straight from the AI app without any additional hardware. It has been simple and effective for me; set it and forget it. Good to know the new lineup of lights will be coming out this upcoming week, as the 32HD would be a great addition for me. I also like the idea of a dedicated moonlight included on them. Awesome! Hopefully the price will remain the same or more comparable. In any case, the price of the 26HD’s remaining and on resale should hopefully come down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new