New alabama member

lwilliams8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. I'm from ft payne and there are no clubs anywhere close to me and thought i would try this out.

OP
OP
lwilliams8

lwilliams8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drive to Ft. Mcclellan every day to work so its not that bad of a drive. We lost a 60 gallon cube at 2 this morning thye glass just cracked and water went every where. We did save everything.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drive to Ft. Mcclellan every day to work so its not that bad of a drive. We lost a 60 gallon cube at 2 this morning thye glass just cracked and water went every where. We did save everything.

Welcome to R2R. Im from Anniston.What a bummer glad you saved everything.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Chattanooga is not to far away and we have a club!

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey joey. do you ever get anything from valley fish?

Hey. Tell you the truth. I try to stay away from there unless I just have to have something and cant wait on it to be ordered. Dont care for the way they run there business. Cant go into any detail on here.:crossedlips:

RUGDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!! I am in Pell city and have a reefing buddy in Talladega. We would be glad to help you anyway possible. We also have a lot of coral frags!
Terry

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nowhereelse to go. you guys know of anyone interested in a 65 gallon?

It just depends on what you want to get. There are some stores in Bham. Ive not been to them in along time. If I can I buy from local reefers if not order online. There are a couple of us that sells are frags that need trimmin and been known to give free frags to help out others. If your lookin for something just let us no and we will help any way we can.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!! I am in Pell city and have a reefing buddy in Talladega. We would be glad to help you anyway possible. We also have a lot of coral frags!
Terry

Terry and Jeff have some very nice stuff and good price on them too. Highly recomend them.

OP
OP
lwilliams8

lwilliams8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we have several different things that need to grow some more then I will frag them. I have four different trumpets that are going crazy but not 100% sure about how to frag them safely. There skeleton is small but the heads are guge. they have been splitting like mad. Alot of zoas that need to grow more, hammer, torch, different mushrooms, pink, red, blue, purple, watermellon, riccordias which are doing great, green star pollyps, a ton of kenya trees. i had to put most of it in my biocube since my 60 gal broke. our new one should be in friday. we are letting a friend keep our fish and a few of our corals till we get it up and running. I would rather buy from an individual if at all possible or swap some of what I have when it all grows more.

OP
OP
lwilliams8

lwilliams8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we also have a 120 to set back up when I get the living room floor tiled this summer. dreading that in a way but in a way can't wait.

mebo926

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terry and Jeff have some very nice stuff and good price on them too. Highly recomend them.

I second that!!!
Hey anyone giving our free frags, I would like to be in line for it. Dont wanna sound cheap, but hey Coral can be expensive.

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks. I'm from ft payne and there are no clubs anywhere close to me and thought i would try this out.

We are from Guntersville and go to the North Alabama Reef Club meetings. They are held monthly in and around the Huntsville area. You are always welcome to join us. We have a forum here on R2R.

Monica

OP
OP
lwilliams8

lwilliams8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you guys think my sand will be ok in my tank that broke? we left it in about 3inches of water because im not going to take this 60gal cube tank down untill my new one gets here friday. its gonna stink driving to atlanta to get it but nowhere around here could touch their price....

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that!!!
Hey anyone giving our free frags, I would like to be in line for it. Dont wanna sound cheap, but hey Coral can be expensive.

:haha: Didnt mean everybody does but there are a few that do:angel:

JWJTide

Acans anyone????
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club... I am in moody/leeds area. Yea Joey just loves giving away free frags!! I think I am next on his free tyree chalice pieces that he just lovessss to give away.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 71 41.0%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.8%
Back