New from GHL: Mitras Lightbar 2 + Pre-Order Offer

I actually have one of me switching but I recently had knee surgery so I had to stop posting the switch over but will be picking it back up soon now that I can crutch around.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/switching-controllers.316106/

I plan to place the KHD and maxi updates in that thread along with the doser now that I am dosing triton.

I see my maxi have shipped whooohoo.
 
I actually have one of me switching but I recently had knee surgery so I had to stop posting the switch over but will be picking it back up soon now that I can crutch around.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/switching-controllers.316106/

I plan to place the KHD and maxi updates in that thread along with the doser now that I am dosing triton.

I see my maxi have shipped whooohoo.

That's the EVIL thread that talked me out of buying an Apex. ;) I'll be watching for GHL updates.

Let us know how well the different color LEDs on the Lightbar blend with each other.
 
Both the LightBar 2 Arrived on Tuesday!!

Quick Screen shot, I am going to do a quick video of them, but wanted to let people know I did get mine.

First Impression:
Very Well Built!!
Easy to configure (I did come across an issue that has been reported to Geremy about the light Channels, thank you @Vinny@GHLUSA for helping me)
Light Distribution Very good.

I purchased the 160cm 5ft versions (Deep Antic and Antic Version)
Lightbar1.JPG


8 Led's in each module every 4 inches, looks easy to repair as they are all daisy chained together!!
Lightbar2.JPG
 
Both the LightBar 2 Arrived on Tuesday!!

Quick Screen shot, I am going to do a quick video of them, but wanted to let people know I did get mine.

First Impression:
Very Well Built!!
Easy to configure (I did come across an issue that has been reported to Geremy about the light Channels, thank you @Vinny@GHLUSA for helping me)
Light Distribution Very good.

I purchased the 160cm 5ft versions (Deep Antic and Antic Version)
Lightbar1.JPG


8 Led's in each module every 4 inches, looks easy to repair as they are all daisy chained together!!
Lightbar2.JPG
How are you liking the lights?

I see on your new build you're getting the simusticks as well?

Cheers, Tony
 
@Tristren - I like the lightbars very much. It did take me a little while to dial them in the way I wanted them to be only because learning how they work. The acclimation settings on the lightbars are great. I also like how the light dispersed across the entire tank is even with no hot spots.

The simulation sticks are not required but match the other tank config which I am using just for moonlight to save led hours on the lightbar2. I admit overkill.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new