new guy and his friends....

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they were all just hangin' out together last night so ofcourse I took more pics... LoLz...

first, pic of the new guy without flash... you can truely appreciate the colors more without flash... here they are..

Lineatus Fairy wrasse
LineatusClose_3.jpg


LineatusClose_2.jpg


one his friend on the background...
LineatusClose_1.jpg
 
and his friends...

Hooded Fairy wrasse
Hooded.jpg


Male Golden Rhomboid wrasse
RhomboidMale.jpg


Female Golden Rhomboid wrasse
RhomboidFem.jpg


male and female Rhomboids are mine; hooded and Lineatus are my wife's...

:)
 
Wow really cool pics, almost looks like their posing for you...
never thought of that.. but yeah, you're right... esp the Lineatus and Hooded.. :)
Very pretty fish. You have eggcrate over your tank right ;)
These guys love to surf.
yeah, my canopy was built to accomodate jumpers.. LoLz.. but I do have an eggcrate and another black screen for lighting acclimation purposes.. I love fairy wrasses...
 
Man your fish are beautiful Marvin. How many wrasse do you have now?
 
hey marv, is the hooded wrasse the same as a velvet wrasse??
 
hey marv, is the hooded wrasse the same as a velvet wrasse??

Charles.. I'm not sure.. I just bought it when I saw a pic of him.. I've seen the hooded wrasse before but they were harder to get when they were new.. now, you can almost always get them online.. I still paid a decent amount for him though... I've had him for more than 4 months now...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new