New guy on the block!

Trorie8

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
68
Reaction score
39
Location
Ann arbor
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
My name is Tre' and I'm from Michigan. I have a biocube 32 and it's been up for about 7 months now. I'll post pics tomorrow! I've been around the hobby my entire life as my dad's had multiple tanks. Can't wait to chat it up with you all!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all,
My name is Tre' and I'm from Michigan. I have a biocube 32 and it's been up for about 7 months now. I'll post pics tomorrow! I've been around the hobby my entire life as my dad's had multiple tanks. Can't wait to chat it up with you all!

Welcome to R2R, Tre! It will be awesome to see your reef-pics.

My tank's around 3-weeks old - so it's now a cocktail of bacteria. Got out of the hobby in 2011. Just stepped back in. My corals and fish will arrive in 3-more weeks.

It will be great to checkout your journey. Thanks for sharing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new