Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

Patientman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... All my fish have personalities, which is highly entertaining and these is always something new to learn with reefing. Probably will have many questions. ...
Welcome to R2R! It was the beautiful fish that that drew me into the hobby … and I agree … they all DO have their own personalities! Glad you joined the group!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers! Excited to be part of the community. I have 2 saltwater tanks, a 75gal reef tank and a 145gal marine tank. All my fish have personalities, which is highly entertaining and these is always something new to learn with reefing. Probably will have many questions. Thanks for having me a part of the community.
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Back