New here and Excited to Join

r2r.jpeg
 
... All my fish have personalities, which is highly entertaining and these is always something new to learn with reefing. Probably will have many questions. ...
Welcome to R2R! It was the beautiful fish that that drew me into the hobby … and I agree … they all DO have their own personalities! Glad you joined the group!
 
Hello fellow reefers! Excited to be part of the community. I have 2 saltwater tanks, a 75gal reef tank and a 145gal marine tank. All my fish have personalities, which is highly entertaining and these is always something new to learn with reefing. Probably will have many questions. Thanks for having me a part of the community.
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

 
welcome33.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new