New inmates needed

The shrimp gobies stonogobiops nematodes and yasha. Always gotta have a shrimp+goby pair.

Also loving my twinspot - he does just the right amount of sand- sifting for my tastes.
Excellent choices! I need photos of your tank!
 
Ah yes they have some of these at the store! I don’t have any corals in there at the moment…would he still be happy?
I never kept them in a tank without corals, but expect they’d be fine. They tend to bounce around the rock work and perch.
 
Excellent choices! I need photos of your tank!
my tank is mostly an experiment - populated by the things tough enough to survive experiments and neglect, but here's a couple of iterations of it.

Softy dominated. Those two toadstool leathers got so big they took more than half the light of the tank. So I removed the right one, and am letting the sinularia behind it dominate that side.
20220831_100106.jpg


20180410_112129.jpg

A different iteration from a couple of years ago. The tank is by the window, and I love morning sunlight coming through. I'll grudgingly accept the GHA issues that comes with it.

Here's a shrimp/goby pair



sunlight on softy polyps is an underrated look, IMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new