New Member From Taiwan

Chouchen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
21
Location
高雄市大社區萬金路153號
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’m new here hoping to connect with people and learn new things.
Share my nano tank.

5E011F80-D702-464B-9685-5F0CB31FD720.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new