JohnnyTsunami213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Johnny and I am brand new to Reef keeping and saltwater aquariums. I originally joined Reef2Reef to learn from all of the experts here but I am also looking forward to sharing my journey and knowledge with those that come after me. I’ve been doing a lot of research on articles online and am working on establishing a great healthy foundation for my fish and coral to thrive in.

I am currently running the Fluval 13.5g AIO Tank with Caribsea’s Live Pink Fiji sand and Dry Rock from ARC Reefs. I was very patient with my Nitrogen Cycle and let it take place for about a month while using Fritz Zyme 9 Bacteria and Ammonia. Worked like a charm and today I am at about the 3 month mark and my tank is absolutely thriving. I’ve been very consistent with weekly water changes and let me tell you... hard work pays off. Although I am trying to make things easier so I just ordered an ATO to make maintenance easier. Plus one of my favorite things to do is tinker on the tank! I’ve done plenty of mods! Can’t get enough of the hobby! I have a lot I want to share and am looking forward to getting some feedback. Please go checkout my tank on my Instagram page @PrimetimeReefs

Livestock:
- 2 Frostbite Clowns
- Peppermint shrimp
- Small Maxima Clam
- 2 blue legged hermits
- 3 Astria snails
- 2 Nassarius snails

Coral Collection is building! Check out the attached photo.

Thanks! Much love!

60104B07-524A-47D7-8580-A94AF1324787.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back