New Reefer!

MermaidReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
33
Location
Grants Pass
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am new to reefing and I am so excited to be starting my briefing journey! I currently have a 15 gallon Hell reef cube in my living room, which is currently cycling. As a kid, my dad had a 125 gallon saltwater reef tank in his office, and I’ve wanted my own tank ever since then. I really enjoy watching the fish, and couldn’t wait to start my own. So here we are!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome! I believe my Dad (though never did reefs) got me into aquaria without even trying. For some reason I woke up one day and got bit by the bug with freshwater. Then years later it was reefs (only because a friend was getting rid of his and it was free). Boy did that cost me some money from then until now! But its really a passionate hobby.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new