New Salty Dog

COPE45

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
33
Location
Rapid City
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody!

First off I want to thank everyone on here as this has been an awesome resource setting up my first saltwater tank.

A bit of background, I’ve had freshwater tanks on and off since I was a kid. Always been obsessed. I haven't had a tank in quite a few years due to lots of moves for work. I decided I really wanted to get back into things and decided to do my first saltwater tank. I am having a blast! Looking forward to being a part of the community!
 
Moving Pictures Hello GIF


Welcome to the reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello and Welcome back to the hobby and to R2R! I prefer the salty side
So far, me too! Absolutely loving it. A little more complicated but I really enjoy that. The variety of stuff you can have in your tank is just so cool. My wife and kids are super into it as well!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new