New San Antonio Salty

NemLoverSA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
43
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am a new member and an avowed Nem lover. After moving back to San Antonio, and retiring (again - and for real this time) I decided I wanted to get back into saltwater tanks. I have a Biocube 32 with two Ocellaris clowns, one Lawnmower Blenny, and of course a great anemone. I have not named her yet. Maybe you can look at this picture and give me some ideas. The tank is new - just since 2/27/24. I added the fish and Nem a month later after quick cycling the tank. She has really grown. It only took her two days to figure out where she wanted to be, and lucky for me, it is slap dab in the middle of my tank.

Nem 5-20-24.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello! I am a new member and an avowed Nem lover. After moving back to San Antonio, and retiring (again - and for real this time) I decided I wanted to get back into saltwater tanks. I have a Biocube 32 with two Ocellaris clowns, one Lawnmower Blenny, and of course a great anemone. I have not named her yet. Maybe you can look at this picture and give me some ideas. The tank is new - just since 2/27/24. I added the fish and Nem a month later after quick cycling the tank. She has really grown. It only took her two days to figure out where she wanted to be, and lucky for me, it is slap dab in the middle of my tank.

Nem 5-20-24.jpg
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new