NEW SHIPMENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

slippers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANKS FOR THE CORALS ADAM , !!!!! SO MANY SEXY STICKS….. THANK YOU!!!
5C3D5210-A341-4818-8FE6-20D1CC865E45.jpeg

ORDERED A 1000USD BATTLE BOX GOT MORE THAN I PAID FOR …. AS PER USUAL ….

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better show what you received!!!
Popcorn already here…

OP
OP
S

slippers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sort answer is no i don't typically order a battle box.

Long answer got a bit carried away….

I am still a bit of a newbe compared to most of you’ all on this forum ,…. I would like to tell you I built and designed my tank myself etc …. but i went the expert route and had it all done for me by my LFS. i appreciate the value of an professional install and im more about the sticks than the tank and equipment.

“If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur.” - Red Adair or diy…LOL I personally just don't have the skill.

So i have ordered online before as the photos are so alluring but it’s difficult to know what you get. So i like to shop for coral and look at them first , i also like to get the browned out pieces and see how they develop. It’s like a surprise keeps the hobby interesting for me ( still hoping to get the WD type piece ) . So my tank is mostly the MC pieces , i do have some higher end pieces i got from LFS and frags from local area. As example i purchased in bulk like 30 x MC indo pieces let them develop and see what i like ,…out of the 27 that survived i will keep so far like 5 pieces . What i dont like i return to the LFS and i choose other that have potential ( inevitably i will loose some allong the way ).

I decided to try the online ordering again did some research and some of the experienced members all say BC is one of the best ( i have ordered from BC before like 7 years ago) Texted Adam on a Sunday , he responded imediatly , did not treat me like a noob , did not try and up sell me was happy after a hour discussion on text to sell me a 20 dollar frag or a 2000 dollar box we spoke a little about my parameters Sent some apex screenshots backwards and forwards. Super helpful and super patient. i was specific , Fully encrusted +-3 Inches , no nubs Dealer choice in frags types or names etc and number of frags. Paid Sunday and received coral this am… opened the box and was like wow …. should not tell you how many pieces he sent me as i dont want to create a precedent for Adam or an expectation for others , Let’s just say you would not get those number of nice sticks at your LFS for 3 x the price …. Based on feedback from others this is Adam’s MOD anyway. I paid 7000for the 30 pieces MC and 1000 for what i feel is worth Allot more Than what i paid i lost 1 piece to shipping and 90% of corals polys already out and enjoying my tank. Happy days ….

l

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sort answer is no i don't typically order a battle box.

Long answer got a bit carried away….

I am still a bit of a newbe compared to most of you’ all on this forum ,…. I would like to tell you I built and designed my tank myself etc …. but i went the expert route and had it all done for me by my LFS. i appreciate the value of an professional install and im more about the sticks than the tank and equipment.

“If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur.” - Red Adair or diy…LOL I personally just don't have the skill.

So i have ordered online before as the photos are so alluring but it’s difficult to know what you get. So i like to shop for coral and look at them first , i also like to get the browned out pieces and see how they develop. It’s like a surprise keeps the hobby interesting for me ( still hoping to get the WD type piece ) . So my tank is mostly the MC pieces , i do have some higher end pieces i got from LFS and frags from local area. As example i purchased in bulk like 30 x MC indo pieces let them develop and see what i like ,…out of the 27 that survived i will keep so far like 5 pieces . What i dont like i return to the LFS and i choose other that have potential ( inevitably i will loose some allong the way ).

I decided to try the online ordering again did some research and some of the experienced members all say BC is one of the best ( i have ordered from BC before like 7 years ago) Texted Adam on a Sunday , he responded imediatly , did not treat me like a noob , did not try and up sell me was happy after a hour discussion on text to sell me a 20 dollar frag or a 2000 dollar box we spoke a little about my parameters Sent some apex screenshots backwards and forwards. Super helpful and super patient. i was specific , Fully encrusted +-3 Inches , no nubs Dealer choice in frags types or names etc and number of frags. Paid Sunday and received coral this am… opened the box and was like wow …. should not tell you how many pieces he sent me as i dont want to create a precedent for Adam or an expectation for others , Let’s just say you would not get those number of nice sticks at your LFS for 3 x the price …. Based on feedback from others this is Adam’s MOD anyway. I paid 7000for the 30 pieces MC and 1000 for what i feel is worth Allot more Than what i paid i lost 1 piece to shipping and 90% of corals polys already out and enjoying my tank. Happy days ….

l
Thanks a ton for the feedback! I really appreciate it,

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back