new store?

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this a giant leap here and I know I've had some trouble with my tank, but that's because one I didn't have the money to go out and buy all the best stuff I could get and two I know a lot more now than I did before. so anyways I thought maybe later after I finish college it would be cool to open up a fish store. and I was wondering what state would probably have the biggest clientele I know I would have to move from where I am now because the demand where I live is slim to none haha. I know Florida and Texas would be a good place but I would also think that there's a lot of shops there already. so any advice from any one would be great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new