New to lighting

Michael Price

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my new 92g corner tank almost ready to go. All thats next is adding water. I am wanting to have a softie and lps filled tank. One major dilemma, the lighting. Its 18 inches deep, the straight side are about 34 inches and its bow front. I cant figure out what kind of light I need. I dont wanna break the bank but I dont want a Chinese scam. Any help is greatly appreciated.

George81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t wanna break the bank get viparspectras. they are powerful and you can keep anything. I used to run them until I switched to g5 pros. My initial impression was I had made a mistake. Now after nearly a month of having g5s on my tank the outperform viparspectra in terms of coral growth and coral colouration. I still have 1 viparspectra over my tank until I get another g5.
viparspectra will grow coral and are very budget friendly. However I love my radions....
hope that helps i went from budget to high end. ill stick with the high end moving forward.

OP
OP
M

Michael Price

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don’t wanna break the bank get viparspectras. they are powerful and you can keep anything. I used to run them until I switched to g5 pros. My initial impression was I had made a mistake. Now after nearly a month of having g5s on my tank the outperform viparspectra in terms of coral growth and coral colouration. I still have 1 viparspectra over my tank until I get another g5.
viparspectra will grow coral and are very budget friendly. However I love my radions....
hope that helps i went from budget to high end. ill stick with the high end moving forward.
I've checked them out but saw some people that weren't convinced. Im glad I could hear perspective from the positive side. Ill definitely consider them, thanks you!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%

Back