New to lighting

Michael Price

View Badges
Reaction score
I just got my new 92g corner tank almost ready to go. All thats next is adding water. I am wanting to have a softie and lps filled tank. One major dilemma, the lighting. Its 18 inches deep, the straight side are about 34 inches and its bow front. I cant figure out what kind of light I need. I dont wanna break the bank but I dont want a Chinese scam. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lazys Coral House

George81

View Badges
Reaction score
If you don’t wanna break the bank get viparspectras. they are powerful and you can keep anything. I used to run them until I switched to g5 pros. My initial impression was I had made a mistake. Now after nearly a month of having g5s on my tank the outperform viparspectra in terms of coral growth and coral colouration. I still have 1 viparspectra over my tank until I get another g5.
viparspectra will grow coral and are very budget friendly. However I love my radions....
hope that helps i went from budget to high end. ill stick with the high end moving forward.

OP
M

Michael Price

View Badges
Reaction score
If you don’t wanna break the bank get viparspectras. they are powerful and you can keep anything. I used to run them until I switched to g5 pros. My initial impression was I had made a mistake. Now after nearly a month of having g5s on my tank the outperform viparspectra in terms of coral growth and coral colouration. I still have 1 viparspectra over my tank until I get another g5.
viparspectra will grow coral and are very budget friendly. However I love my radions....
hope that helps i went from budget to high end. ill stick with the high end moving forward.
I've checked them out but saw some people that weren't convinced. Im glad I could hear perspective from the positive side. Ill definitely consider them, thanks you!

Are you currently housing your most favorite fish ever?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CoralVue HYDROS Control