New to R2R!!

JeffreyB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just joined and I have two fairly new tanks!

I have a Fluval Evo 13.5 Gallon that just finished its cycle that I followed by adding 2 juvenile clownfish to.
I also have a WaterBox 20 Gallon Cube that I purchased as an established setup that currently only has one clown, a green frogspawn, a bicolor hammer, and a green candy cane coral.
Im excited for what this has to bring and will take any advice needed for either of these tanks. I definitely plan on keeping them for a good bit.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Jeffrey. Waterbox are good tanks. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new