New to R2R

bubble reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
24
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m new to R2R I have a 90 gallon bow front feed tank that I have owned for 12 years now. My livestock consists of 1 purple tang that I have had for 11 years now I also have 2 paired clown fish that I have also had for 11 years the last I also have a engineer goby that stay busy. I have a lot of rainbow rose bubble tip anemones that I am selling for a good price that about does it for my tank.

IMG_5965.jpeg IMG_5960.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5957.mov
    23.4 MB
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new