New to r2r

Ramon Ramos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I would like to start off by saying I’m new to this website and I’m learning my way around. Just a little info on myself I currently do not have a aquarium set up although I had 180 gallon reef tank setup and thriving for about a two years. Unfortunately I had to move and break down my beautiful tank that I miss very much. I have been itching to get back into the hobby since I recently purchased a new home. I’ve been out of the hobby for about six years now and my main goal is to learn as much as possible and catch up on what I missed out on. My name is Ray and I look forward to hearing great feedback from everyone on the site.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
zOk7nol.gif

OP
OP
Ramon Ramos

Ramon Ramos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Ray and back to the hobby.
Thanks dbl Hopefully I can get a tank going in the near future. Until then I’m stuck visiting my local reef stores and reading all the great stories from you guys. I will take this time to gather as much knowledge and catch up on some of the new things in the hobby.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ramon, welcome to R2R
Thanks dbl Hopefully I can get a tank going in the near future. Until then I’m stuck visiting my local reef stores and reading all the great stories from you guys. I will take this time to gather as much knowledge and catch up on some of the new things in the hobby.

Thank can be dangerous, leave you wallet home;)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back