New to Reef2Reef

Welcome to R2R!

4DFCAA8C-3D9C-4D1F-B8FA-83F3A6FB7497.gif
 
New to Reef2Reef but have been coming here for questions I’ve had! I have a 100 gal reef tank. Tank has cycled and I have green algae growth only thing is it’s growing extremely slow, not sure if this is something I should worry about or if it’s fine. All my parameters are good, running a XR30 at 34%.
100gal nice. Welcome aboard brother hope u get as much as I do from the good people in this website. They rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new