New to salt water tank

Candylouwho

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am Candy, I have had my 90 gallon tank 5 days and I have learned it's like having a new born child. I look forward to you experts advice.
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome aboard Candy! Feel free to ask all the questions you have!
 
Instead of "welcome", I'll say "Hey to Gomer".

(But, Welcome!)
 
Welcome! lets see some pics!
 
Welcome home! You'll love it here!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Candylouwho !*

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 
3 weeks into my new hobby and I loooove my tank, so far my issue was finding a fix for the gurgling noise of the over flow. Throw thinking and trial and error i got it, went through the new tank set up stuff. Clown fish made it :) their names are peat and repeat. Lol. We have since added damsils and green cronies then this week we added a blue jaw trigger and flagfin angel. Now we will let the tank adapt before we do anything else. Patience mmmmmmm. Will send pics soon would take one now but fish are in chill blue time now.
 
I love the running water sound! So I have my tank next to my head on my night stand so I can hear it all night:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new