New to the forum

Norman's_Tank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I am recently getting back into the hobby after a 6 year hiatus. I was found a local person who was getting out of the hobby and bought an established IM38 aio that had been established for a number of years but needed some TLC. I transported the tank to my place about 3 weeks ago and have been cleaning, rearranging and getting everything setup how I like it. Here is my current setup.

Tank - IM 38gallon aio
Return - Sicce 1.5
Main powerhead MP10 quiet (I have an older MP40 but its not in the tank)
Lighting - Kessil 360 Tuna Blue
I also have...
Ghost skimmer that isn't hooked up yet
Media basket for back chamber
submersible light for fuge project

Livestock:
Ocellaris clown
A couple softies, zoas, and LPS

Looking forward to joining the community. Will add some pictures this weekend.
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :)
giphy (5).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new