New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter toadfarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 5.14.42 PM.png
 
Hello All!
I'm jumping back into the saltwater game. I have a 3500g koi pond, which is great March-November, but i need something to do over the winter. I have a 24g starter tank and already wish I'd gone bigger. Soon enough!
123.jpg

I too am a freshwater/pond guy on the side, haha! Welcome!
 
Hello All!
I'm jumping back into the saltwater game. I have a 3500g koi pond, which is great March-November, but i need something to do over the winter. I have a 24g starter tank and already wish I'd gone bigger. Soon enough!
Welcome! (:
 
Hello All!
I'm jumping back into the saltwater game. I have a 3500g koi pond, which is great March-November, but i need something to do over the winter. I have a 24g starter tank and already wish I'd gone bigger. Soon enough!

Welcome back!... Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share

1qNU.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new