New to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter akcnmom65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akcnmom65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
6
Location
Lompoc, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I my name is Donna. I just received my 1st saltwater tank last week. Should fish by New Year (keeping my fingers crossed). I haven the clue what I'm doing so everyone help will be greatly appreciated.
 
Welcome Donna! You've hit upon the best reef website with R2R. I would suggest starting a "Member's Tank" thread where you can document your tank progress and ask the questions you need to ask. Good luck with your new tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!
I hope you find us all easy to talk with. This is a great community for answers and to give thought to.
 
Welcome to the community!!!
 
Welcome to R2R I'm new to this as well. You will find this a great place to be and everyone here is really nice and full of knowledge, you'll learn so much here. What size tank do you have and what do you plan to put in it?
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I have 65 gal tank. I'm not a 100% sure what I'm going to put in. I'm narrowing my choses down. I would like peaceful tank (as much as possible).
 
Thanks Brian Kim, I'll take a look at the the site
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new