New to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Erv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am Erv been keeping aquariums for almost 30 years now.Got into saltwater about 20 years ago .About 4 years ago I had a nice fish room moved for family reason and had to sell almost everything.In the past few years I have been adding tanks again .Was down to just one ,now back up to 4 and growing.My plan is to get back into breeding and trading .As of right now I am working on breeding peppermint shrimp and raising some cardinal and a rescued maroon clown who is a aggressive fish but is also 6"++ .My kids were mad they wanted nemo not a maroon clown, but like I told them someone has to care for him
 
This is,our clown

20150702_154901.jpg
 
Welcome home! You'll love it here.

Also welcome back to the dark side! :D
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new